Please select a color and size before adding to your cart.
Please select a color and size before adding to your Wish List.
Please select a color and size before adding to your Gift List.
Men's Classic Wool Field Coat
Made with washable wool
This coat originated in the 1800s and is still as popular today. The rugged wool-blend shell wards off the fiercest weather. It's not only warm, but it sheds water, and the tight weave keeps out bone-chilling wind. Two-piece sleeve for a roomier fit; knit storm cuffs in sleeves. Four outer snap pockets, plus hand-warmer pockets and internal security pocket. Back stowage pocket originally designed to put game in. Under-collar tab keeps collar up to hold out cold and breezes. Fully lined body and sleeves. Button front covered by storm flap. 80% wool/20% nylon. Imported. Machine wash.
- Shell: 80% wool/20% nylon, 18.5 oz
- Liner: 60% cotton/40% polyester brushed twill
- Machine wash or dry clean
- Two-piece sleeve construction
- Oversized chin-warmer collar w/under-collar tab to keep collar up
- Inside sleeve knit storm cuffs
- Four outer snap pockets, inside stowage pocket
- Hand-warmer pockets
- Back stowage pocket
- Button front close w/storm flap
- Centerback length: 31"