For cozy warmth without sacrificing style, try our down-insulated Keystone Parka with removable fur trim. Full-length zip-closure front has a concealed closure storm placket and generously-sized hood with hood extender, memory shaping wire, drawcord adjustments and removable fur. Two front concealed-snap flap welt pockets with access to waist shaping drawcord adjustments and two internal dump pockets. Finished with two-button tab adjustable cuffs, internal bottom hem drawcord adjustments and left sleeve logo badge. This parka is available in our comfort fit, a roomy and relaxed silhouette.
The model is 180 cm / 5' 11'' ft tall and wears a size S.
MEDIUM: Warmth & protection you can depend on, for temperatures down to 14°F/-10°C
- Shell fabric content: 100% polyester
- Lining fabric content: 100% polyamide
- Insulation: 90% grey duck down, 10% feathers
- Fur: fox
- Full-length zip-closure front with concealed closure storm placket
- Generously-sized hood with hood extender, memory shaping wire, drawcord adjustments and removable fur
- Two concealed-snap flap welt pockets with access to waist shaping drawcord adjustments
- Two internal dump pockets
- Two-button tab adjustable cuffs
- Internal bottom hem drawcord adjustments
- Left sleeve logo badge
- Center back length: 38 ½″
- Comfort fit