An update to our iconic down-insulated, Teflon-coated wind-, stain-, rain- and snow-resistant Arctic Parka, this Arctic Parka features a protective high collar, two-piece hood with drawcord adjustments and has a clean hood with no trim. Full-length zip-closure front with button-through storm placket and two upper hand-warmer pockets with concealed-snap closures, two lower button-flap patch pockets and two internal dump pockets. Finished with internal waist drawcord adjustments for fit and shaping, rib-knit storm cuffs that block cold drafts and left sleeve logo badge detail. The High Collar Arctic Parka NF is available in our regular fit, a trimmer fit with minimal excess fabric.
The model is 180 cm / 5' 11'' ft tall and wears a size S.
HEAVY: Complete protection in demanding cold weather & temperatures down to -4°F/-20°C
- Shell fabric content: 60% cotton, 40% polyamide, Teflon coated to be wind-, stain-, rain- and snow-resistant
- Lining fabric content: 100% polyamide
- Insulation: 90% grey duck down, 10% feathers
- Full-length zip-closure front with button-through storm placket and protective high collar
- Two-piece hood with drawcord adjustments
- Two upper hand-warmer pockets with concealed-snap closures
- Two lower button-flap patch pockets
- Two internal dump pockets
- Internal waist drawcord adjustments for shaping and fit
- Rib-knit storm cuffs block cold drafts
- Left sleeve logo badge detail
- Care instructions: machine wash cold, delicate, cool iron, wash and iron inside out; or dry clean professionally; do not tumble dry
- Regular fit