Arctic Parka Detachable Fur
Sale Colors available.
Choose Size and Color to see prices.
Our iconic regular fit down-insulated, Teflon-coated wind-, stain-, rain- and snow-resistant Arctic Parka, with detachable fur, this down-insulated iteration features removable fur trim around the fixed collar, and is treated to be wind-, rain- and snow-resistant. Full-length zip-closure front has a button-through storm placket with logo throat latch, two upper hand-warmer welt pockets, two lower button-flap patch pockets and two internal dump pockets. Finished with rib-knit storm cuffs that hold in heat. This parka comes in our regular fit, a trimmer fit with minimal excess fabric.
- Shell fabric content: 60% cotton, 40% polyamide, Teflon coated to be wind-, stain-, rain- and snow-resistant
- Lining fabric content: 100% polyester
- Insulation: 80% grey duck down, 20% feathers
- Fur: Asiatic raccoon, detachable
- Full-length zip-closure front with button-through storm placket and logo throat latch
- Attached hood with detachable fur trim and drawcord adjustments
- Two upper hand-warmer welt pockets
- Two lower button-flap patch pockets
- Two internal dump pockets
- Rib-knit storm cuffs
- Care instructions: machine wash cold, delicate, cool iron, wash and iron inside out; or dry clean professionally; do not tumble dry; detachable fur
- Regular fit