General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website
Last Updated May 6, 2021
1. General. The Website is the property of the Woolrich Group and is designed, operated and administered by WOOLRICH Europe S.p.a., an Italian single-shareholder corporation, with registered office in Via Della Cooperazione n. 21, 40129 Bologna, Italy (hereinafter “Woolrich”, “we”, “us”, or “our”, as context may require.)
Purchases made through the Website by customers in the United States are processed and fulfilled by Woolrich, Inc., a Pennsylvania corporation having an address at 2 Mill Street, Woolrich, PA 17779.
The disclosure of contact information described above does not constitute consent to contact for purposes unrelated to the Website and/or Services or for unauthorized purposes, including, but not limited to, marketing.
2. Personal Use Only. Access to and any use of the Website or Services, including viewing the website pages, communicating with Woolrich via our forms, downloading product information and purchasing products on the Website, are all activities to be carried out exclusively for personal use with no connection to any commercial, business or professional activity.
3. User Registration; Termination of Account. You may register for, or subscribe to, our Website and Services as available from time to time on the Website. When registering for, or subscribing to, the Website and the Services you agree to provide accurate and true information. In the event of any change in the information you provided upon your registration or subscription, you agree to promptly inform us to ensure that you will receive our messages and to prevent Woolrich from inadvertently contacting third parties.
You are solely responsible for the safekeeping and correct use of your personal information, including your password or any credentials that allow access to reserved Website Services, as well as for any detrimental consequence or harm that may arise as a result of incorrect use, loss or theft of such information.
Woolrich is authorized to rely upon any acts or communications it receives under your password as if such acts or communications have been made by you unless Woolrich receives explicit prior notice otherwise. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password.
4. Compliance with Laws. You may not use the Website or Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose or utilize the Website or Services for any purpose in violation of the laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright and intellectual property rights regulations). You may not use any hardware or software which may damage or interfere with the proper working of the Website and/or Services or to surreptitiously intercept any communications, data or personal information from the Website. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Website or Services in any way.
All responsibility for any damage to computer systems or loss of data resulting from downloading operations, with any method or any material from the Website, falls on the user and cannot be attributed to Woolrich.
As a user of the Website, you are solely authorized to view the Website and the Contents; you are also authorized to carry out all those other temporary acts of reproduction, which have no economic significance of their own and are considered transitory or accessory and an integral and essential part of viewing the Website and its Contents, as well as other legitimate browsing operations. You are not authorized to wholly or partially reproduce the Website and/or the Contents on any support with any means and in any form. Any type of reproduction must be authorized beforehand by Woolrich on a case-by-case basis (depending on the case), as well as by any other person who can be legitimately classified as the author of a work on the Website or which constitutes a form of Content. Said reproduction must, however, be carried out for legitimate reasons and in compliance with the copyright and intellectual property rights. The authors of individual works on the Website have, at any time, the right to claim authorship of their works and to object to any distortion, mutilation or any other modification of the works, including any action which damages their works or compromises their honor or reputation. You undertake to respect the copyright of the artists who have decided to publish their works on the Website and have collaborated in the creation of new expressive and artistic forms intended to be published, even in a non-exclusive manner, on the Website, or, in any case, form an integral part of it or which constitute as Content. You are, under no circumstances, authorized to use, in any way, time and form, the Contents and any single work relating to the Site that is protected by copyright or any other applicable intellectual property right, in violation of the provisions above, of said copyright/intellectual property rights or applicable regulations.
8. Trademarks and Domain Names. All the distinctive signs that distinguish the products sold on the Site are registered trademarks of their respective owners and are used for the sole purpose of distinguishing, describing and advertising the products for sale. Woolrich, and its licensors, and all the other owners of registered trademarks have the exclusive right to use the trademarks of their respective ownership. Any use of these trademarks that does not comply with the law, if unauthorized, is prohibited and entails serious legal consequences. It is strictly prohibited to use the above-mentioned trademarks and any other distinctive signs on the Website to take unfair advantage of the distinctive character or reputation of these distinctive trademarks or signs, or to negatively affect them or their owners.
9. Links to Third-Party Websites. The Website may contain hyperlinks (“Links”) to other websites which have no connection to the Website. Woolrich does not control or oversee these websites and/or their contents. Woolrich cannot be held responsible for the contents of these websites, nor for the rules adopted by them concerning your privacy and processing of your personal data when you are browsing the websites. No document or Content published on the Website is applicable to third party websites. You are, therefore, requested to exercise caution when you connect to these websites through the Links and carefully read their terms and conditions of use and the relevant privacy regulations, as well as any documentation with legal relevance published by them. The activation of the Links does not imply any recommendations or warnings for accessing and browsing these websites, nor any guarantee regarding their contents, services or the goods supplied by them and sold to Internet users.
10. Links to the Woolrich Website. Anyone interested in activating Links to the home page or other web pages of the Website, which are accessible to the public, is requested to contact Woolrich through the appropriate form in the Contact Us section. The activation of Links may be granted by Woolrich free-of-charge or by payment and in a non-exclusive manner. Woolrich, at its sole discretion, has the right to oppose the activation of Links to the Website, for example, if the applicant has in the past adopted unfair commercial practices or deemed non-compliant with industry practices or actions of unfair competition, or when the applicant, in the past, has adopted, or there is a risk that he/she may adopt actions in the future, which may discredit Woolrich. In any case, the activation of deep hyperlinks (such as deep frames or deep links) to the Website and/or the unauthorized use of meta-tags, as well as carrying out web scraping practices of the Website and its Contents, are prohibited without Woolrich’s prior written consent.
11. Warnings about the Contents. Woolrich has taken every precaution to prevent the publication of Contents that describe or represent scenes or situations of physical or psychological violence or which, based on the common sensitivity of the users of the Website, could be considered harmful to civil beliefs, human rights or dignity of people, in all its forms and expressions. In any case, Woolrich does not guarantee that the Contents and the Website and/or Services are appropriate or lawful in countries outside of the United States. However, if the Contents are deemed unlawful or illegal in some of these countries, you are requested to avoid accessing the Website from such places and if you choose, in any case, to access them, we inform you that the use you decide to make of the services provided by woolrich.com will be your sole and personal responsibility.
WOOLRICH WORKS TO ENSURE THAT THE INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS ACCURATE AND UP TO DATE. HOWEVER WOOLRICH CANNOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF SUCH INFORMATION OR THAT SUCH INFORMATION IS FREE FROM ERRORS OR OMISSIONS AND WOOLRICH MAKES NO WARRANTY, AND SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY, IN RESPECT OF THE SAME. WOOLRICH RESERVES THE RIGHT TO UPDATE AND/OR CORRECT THE CONTENTS OF THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE AND WITHOUT ANY LIABILITY.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW ALL OR PART OF THE FOLLOWING LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY AND, IF REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR EVALUATING THE INFORMATION AND CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE. BY USING THE WEBSITE YOU UNDERTAKE ALL RISKS CONNECTED TO THE RELEVANT USE AND TO TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY FAILURE IN THE USE, LOSS OF DATA AND COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ALL NECESSARY SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE OF HARDWARE AND / OR SOFTWARE USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU ALSO UNDERTAKE NOT TO HOLD US, OUR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS, LIABLE, IN ANY WAY, FOR ANY POSSIBLE DAMAGES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES ARISING OR RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, THE SERVICES, ITS CONTENTS OR RELATED TO IT, OR ANY LINKED SITE OR USE THEREOF OR INABILITY TO USE BY ANY PARTY, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, EVEN IF THEY ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ASSUME AND DELEGATE THE EXCLUSIVE DEFENSE AND CONTROL OF ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND ACTIONS ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS INDEMNITY AND YOU AGREE TO COOPERATE WITH WOOLRICH AND ITS DESIGNEES DEFENSE OF THESE CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND ACTIONS.
16. General Provisions.
a. The headings used in this agreement are for reference purposes only and do not have contractual or binding effect.
c. The terms and conditions set forth herein (and in the relevant Site Policies) constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you, the user, and Woolrich with respect to the subject matter set forth in the Website and/or Services and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications or proposals, whether written or oral, and supersede all contrary representations contained in the Website and/or Services, including but not limited to any statements of policy or answers to frequently asked questions.