California Transparency Act
Woolrich, Inc. has a commitment to ensure that its product supply chain is free of human trafficking or slavery. Vendors are required to comply with Woolrich's business practices and their workers must be treated with respect and dignity.
- Woolrich performs evaluations of our direct supply chain to assess the risks of human trafficking and slavery; these are primarily conducted by our sourcing team.
- We conduct announced audits to determine if vendors are complying with Woolrich standards to comply with applicable laws within the country of business.
- Direct suppliers to Woolrich certify that materials incorporated into their products comply with the laws regarding human trafficking and slavery of those countries.
- Employees knowingly violating Woolrich's business practices are subject to corrective action including termination of employment. Vendors knowingly violating Woolrich's business practices are subject to corrective action including termination of business.
- Woolrich is presently reviewing training programs with respect to human trafficking and slavery for employees who deal with the direct supply chain.