Women’s Mackenzie Solid Parka - John Rich & Bros.
Warmth meets sophisticated style in our Mackenzie Solid Parka. Its wool-blend shell is refined, complete with fur-trimmed hood, with removable fur, and 100% Thermore® Ecodown®, 100% recycles polyester made from recycled water bottles, about 10 per garment. Full-length zip-closure front has a concealed-snap storm placket and protective high collar. Two upper zip-closure hand-warmer pockets and two lower patch pockets with concealed snap-flap closures. This parka comes in our regular fit, a trimmer fit with minimal excess fabric.
- Shell fabric content: 75% virgin wool, 25% polyamide
- Lining content: 100% polyamide
- Insulation: 100% Thermore® Ecodown®, 100% recycled polyester made from recycled water bottles, about 10 per garment
- Fur: fox, removable
- Full-length zip-closure front with snap-closure storm placket and protective high collar
- Generous hood with removable fur that zips on and off
- Two upper zip-closure hand-warmer pockets
- Two lower patch pockets with concealed snap-flap closures
- Care instructions: dry clean professionally, can cool iron
- Regular fit