Women’s Mackenzie Check Parka - John Rich & Bros.
Standout style meets warmth in the Mackenzie Check Parka, insulated in 100% Thermore® Ecodown®, 100% recycled polyester made from recycled water bottles, about 10 per garment, and available in The Original Buffalo Check™ plaid, created by Woolrich in 1850. Two-way full-length zip-closure front has a concealed snap-closure storm placket and protective hood trimmed in warm, removable fox fur. Two upper zip-closure hand-warmer pockets, two lower concealed snap-flap pockets, and finished with a back bottom hem vent with concealed snap-closure for ease of movement. This parka comes in our regular fit, a trimmer fit with minimal excess fabric.
- Shell fabric content: 62% wool, 38% polyamide
- Lining content: 100% polyamide
- Insulation: 100% Thermore® Ecodown®, 100% recycled polyester made from recycled water bottles, about 10 per garment
- Fur: fox, detachable
- Two-way full-length zip-closure front with concealed snap-closure storm placket
- Fur-trimmed hood with zip-on, zip-off fox fur and soft memory shaping wire
- Two upper zip-closure hand-warmer pockets
- Two lower concealed snap-flap pockets
- Center back bottom hem vent with concealed snap-closure for ease of movement
- Care instructions: dry clean professionally, can cool iron
- Regular fit