Women’s Loro Piana Military Parka - John Rich & Bros.
Military-inspired style gets a feminine cold-weather makeover in the down-insulated, luxurious wool Loro Piana Military Parka. Soft, warm fox fur trims the entire inside front placket and generously-sized hood. Full-length zip-closure front with concealed snap-closure storm placket, protective high collar, and hood with drawcord adjustments, plus two front patch pockets and two internal dump pockets. Internal drawcord adjustments at the waist allow for an adjustable, tailored fit and drawcord adjustments at the bottom hem help hold out cold. Self-fabric elbow patches add durability and ease of movement. Finished with rib-knit storm cuffs that hold in heat. This parka comes in our regular fit, a trimmer fit with minimal excess fabric.
- Shell fabric content: 93% virgin wool, 7% cashmere
- Lining content: 100% polyamide
- Insulation: 90% grey duck down, 10% feathers
- Fur: fox
- Full-length zip-closure front with concealed snap-closure storm placket and protective high collar
- Fixed fox fur trim along inner front zip placket and around hood
- Generously-sized hood with drawcord adjustments and soft memory shaping wire
- Two front patch pockets
- Two internal dump pockets
- Self-fabric elbow patches for added durability and ease of movement
- Internal waist and bottom hem drawcord adjustments
- Rib-knit storm cuffs hold in heat
- Care instructions: dry clean only by specialized dry clean for leather; do not wash, do not tumble dry
- Regular fit