Women's Literary Rex Parka - John Rich & Bros.
This 3-in-1 parka is a fantastic piece that will take you from cooler weather to bone-chilling cold. It has a heavy washed cotton outer shell that can be worn in tandem with its poly-insulated detachable jacket liner; or, both the detachable jacket and shell can be worn separately! The shell is 100% waterproof cotton. Lining is quilted, insulated with Thermore® Ecodown® (100% recycled polyester made from recycled water bottles, about 10 per garment) and features removable rabbit fur. Shell has a two-way full-length zip-closure with storm placket and hood with button-through hood extension for extra protection from rain and snow. Two hand-warmer pockets. Drawcord adjustment for waist accessed through pockets. Fishtail hem with drawstring. Finished with decorative epaulets.
- 3-in-1 styling: outer shell and detachable jacket can be worn together or separately for 3 great outerwear pieces
- Shell: 100% waterproof cotton
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Insulation: 100% Thermore® Ecodown® (100% recycled polyester made from recycled water bottles, about 10 per garment)
- Fur: dyed Rex rabbit
- Fur is removable
- Shell has two-way full-length zip-closure front with storm placket
- Two lower hand-warmer pockets
- Drawcord adjustment for waist accessible through pockets
- Fishtail hem with drawstring
- Adjustable cuffs
- Decorative epaulets