Women's Literary Fox Parka - John Rich & Bros.
The Literary Fox Parka combines luxury with every day utility. Lining insulated with Thermore Eco Down (100% recycled polyester made from recycled water bottles, about 10 per garment) is detachable, and lined in a detachable for fur ruff along hood and length of the entire front. Cotton outer shell is Teflon™ treated for water resistance. Full-length zip-closure front with snap storm placket. Two lower hand-warmer pockets. Drawcord adjustment at waist accessible through pockets. Back vent with snap closure and drawstring adjustment. Finished with adjustable cuffs and decorative epaulets.
- Shell: 100% laminated cotton, Teflon™ treated for water-resistance
- Detachable quilted fur-trimmed insulated liner
- Insulation: Thermore® Ecodown® (100% recycled polyester made from recycled water bottles, about 10 per garment)
- Fur: fox
- Detachable fur ruff
- Full-length zip-closure front with snap-closure storm placket
- Two lower hand-warmer pockets
- Back vent with snap and drawstring adjustment
- Drawcord adjustment at waist accessible through pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- Decorative epaulets