Women's Arctic Parka Detachable Fur - John Rich & Bros
In Stock and Ready to Ship!
The iconic Arctic Parka has been re-imagined in a slimmer silhouette and outfitted with a detachable fur ruff, and designed with new colors for the season. Ramar cloth shell is Teflon™ coated to be wind-, rain- and snow-resistant. Quilted lining is insulated in 80% grey duck down, 20% feathers. Front has a two-way full-length zip-closure and concealed button-through storm placket with a hidden snap near the bottom hem. Two flap-closure hand-warmer pockets. Rib-knit storm cuffs, logo throat latch with hook-and-loop closure, and zip-off fur ruff all block cold drafts and help keep you toasty warm. This parka is available in our slim fit, our closest fit that sits against the body; for a roomier fit, order a size up.
- Shell fabric content: 60% cotton, 40% nylon, Ramar cloth, Teflon™ coated to be wind-, rain- and snow-resistant
- Lining content: 100% polyester, quilted
- Insulation: 80% grey duck down, 20% feathers, 650 fill power
- Fur: asiatic raccoon, zip-off
- Princess seams for a slimmer fit ahd shaping
- Two-way full-length zip-closure front with concealed button-through storm placket and hidden snap near bottom hem
- Two lower hand-warmer pockets
- Rib-knit storm cuffs to hold in heat
- Logoed throat latch with hook-and-loop closure to block drafts
- Two-piece sleeves for shaping and ease of movement
- Care instructions: machine wash cold, delicate, cool iron, or dry clean professionally; do not tumble dry
- Center back length: 32 ¼″
- Slim fit