Women's Arctic Down Parka High Collar (HC) - John Rich & Bros.
Inspired by our iconic Arctic Parka, the Arctic Parka High Collar brings an upgrade with a protective high collar, flattering feminine silhouette, and warm detachable coyote fur trim. Parka has a two-way full-length zip-closure front with traditional button-through storm placket with concealed snap at bottom hem. Back bottom hem has slit with concealed snaps for ease of movement. Front has two upper hand-warmer pockets and two lower patch pockets, plus two internal dump pockets. Generously-sized hood is trimmed in removable coyote fur, on a detachable hood visor with soft memory wire for shaping. Finished with rib-knit comfort cuffs that block cold drafts. This parka is available in our regular fit, a trimmer fit with minimal excess fabric.
- Shell fabric content: 60% cotton, 40% nylon, wind- and water-resistant Ramar cloth
- Lining content: 100% polyamide, chevron-quilted
- Insulation: 90% grey duck down, 10% feathers
- Fur: coyote
- Two-way full-length zip-closure front with button-through storm placket with concealed snap at bottom hem
- Two upper hand-warmer pockets with concealed snap-closures
- Two lower patch pockets with button-through flaps
- Two internal dump pockets
- Generously-sized hood trimmed in detachable coyote fur on hood visor with soft memory wire for shaping
- Internal drawcord regulations at waist
- Back slit at bottom hem with two hidden metal snaps for ease of movement
- Rib-knit comfort cuffs block cold drafts
- Care instructions: machine wash cold, delicate, cool iron, or dry clean professionally; do not tumble dry
- Regular fit