Women’s Adirondack Parka - John Rich & Bros.
Military-inspired style gets a feminine makeover in our down-insulated, Gore-Tex® treated, waterproof, windproof and breathable Adirondack Parka. Princess seaming offers a feminine shape, while two-piece sleeves, back yoke and two rear side zip-and-snap closure vents offer ease of movement. An oversized, fur-trimmed hood ensures maximum protection from the elements and is detachable via concealed snap-and-zip attachment; fur is removable as well. Full-length zip-closure front has a concealed snap-closure storm placket, two upper zip-closure hand-warmer pockets, two lower flap-closure pockets and an internal dump pocket. Finished with rib-knit storm cuffs that hold in heat and a leather logo badge on the left sleeve. This parka comes in our regular fit, a trimmer fit with minimal excess fabric.
- Shell fabric content: 100% polyester, Gore-Tex® treated to be waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Lining content: 100% polyamide
- Insulation: 90% grey duck down, 10% feathers
- Fur: raccoon, removable
- Full-length zip-closure front with concealed-snap storm placket
- Oversized, removable hood with concealed button-and-zip attachment, zip-off fur trim and drawcord adjustments
- Two upper zip-closure hand-warmer pockets
- Two lower flap-closure pockets
- Internal dump pocket
- Princess shaping seams with two rear side zip-and-snap closure vents for ease of movement
- Rib-knit storm cuffs hold in heat
- Leather logo badge on left sleeve Care instructions: machine wash cold, delicate, cool iron; do not tumble dry, do not dry clean
- Regular fit