South Bay Eco Friendly Parka
Providing all the functionality of Woolrich’s iconic outdoor gear, this men’s South Bay Green Parka keeps sustainability top of mind. It’s crafted from wind- and water-resistant Ramar Cloth, obtained from a blend of organic cotton and recycled nylon, and insulated with Thermore EVOdown™ padding to ensure warmth in the most extreme conditions. The utilitarian profile is lined with recycled nylon and detailed with a detachable hood, built-in ribbed cuffs, and roomy front pockets to keep your hands toasty.
The model is 188 cm / 6' 2'' ft tall and wears a size L.
MEDIUM: Warmth & protection you can depend on, for temperatures down to 14°F/-10°C
- Modeled after an authentic archival design
- Made from Ramar Cloth, a blend of organic cotton and recycled nylon
- PFC-free, wind- and water-resistant
- Medium-weight Thermore EVOdown™ padding
- Lined with recycled nylon
- Detachable hood
- Concealed front fastening with a storm placket underneath
- Buttoned welt pockets
- Built-in ribbed cuffs
- Buffalo Check logo tag
- Regular Fit