South Bay Eco Friendly Jacket
Fusing practical innovation, sustainability, and heritage-inspired style, the men’s South Bay Green Jacket is the ultimate layer to accompany your outdoor adventures. It’s crafted from wind- and water-resistant Ramar Cloth, obtained from a blend of organic cotton and recycled nylon, and insulated with Thermore EVOdown™ padding to ensure warmth in the most extreme conditions. The utilitarian profile is lined with recycled nylon and detailed with a detachable hood, built-in ribbed cuffs, and roomy front pockets to keep your hands toasty. This jacket is available in our regular fit that comfortably adapts to your silhouette, without fitting too tightly.
The model is 186 cm / 6' 1'' ft tall and wears a size L.
MEDIUM: Warmth & protection you can depend on, for temperatures down to 14°F/-10°C
- Modeled after an authentic archival design
- Made from Ramar Cloth, a blend of organic cotton and recycled nylon
- PFC-free, wind- and water-resistant
- Medium-weight Thermore EVOdown™ padding
- Lined with recycled nylon
- Detachable hood
- Concealed front fastening with a storm placket underneath
- Buttoned welt pockets
- Built-in ribbed cuffs
- Buffalo Check logo tag
- Regular Fit