Sierra Stag Jacket
Combining excellent insulation and weather protection with a lightweight construction to maximize comfort,the men’s Sierra Stag Jacket ticks all the boxes. The wind- and water-resistant polyester shell is generously filled with duck down and quilted in a horizontal pattern to trap the heat without adding bulk. Minimally detailed with a protective stand-up collar, utilitarian chest pockets, and a concealed front fastening, it’s versatile enough to go from sweatpants to chinos.
The model is 186 cm / 6' 1'' ft tall and wears a size L.
LIGHT: Lightweight protection, perfect for changing seasons & temperatures down to 23°F/-5°C
- Wind- and water-resistant polyester shell
- Lightweight 80/20 duck down padding with 700 fill power
- Horizontal quilting
- Fully lined for comfort
- Protective stand-up collar
- Concealed front fastening with a storm placket underneath
- Chest patch pockets with snap-buttoned flaps
- Discreet side pockets
- Snap-button cuffs
- Logo badge on the left arm
- Buffalo Check logo tag
- Regular Fit