Men's Tech Camo Arctic Parka Detachable Fur - John Rich & Bros.
Iconic Arctic Parka styling in a new, 3-layer, water-, wind- and stain-resistant technical micro twill. Edgy camouflage print gives this parka a contemporary vibe. It has a full-length molded-tooth front zip-closure with button-through storm placket. Two fleece-lined upper hand-warmer pockets and two button-through lower patch pockets are on the front, and there are two inner pockets. Rib-knit cuffs help block drafts. Waist has a drawcord adjustment for shaping and hood has a drawcord adjustment and throat latch to help lock out drafts and cold. Coyote fur ruff detaches from hood. Insulated with 90% duck down, 10% duck feathers, 800 fill power.
- Shell: 100% nylon micro twill
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Insulation: 90% duck down, 10% duck feathers, 800 fill power
- Fur: coyote
- Shell is water-, wind- and stain-resistant
- Two-way full-length molded tooth zip-closure front with button-through storm placket
- Two fleece-lined upper hand-warmer pockets
- Two button-through lower patch pockets
- Two internal pockets
- Rib-knit cuffs block drafts
- Drawcord adjustment at waist for shaping
- Drawcord adjustment and throat latch at hood to stop drafts
- Fur ruff is detachable