Men’s Stretch Mountain Jacket - John Rich & Bros.
For warmth that moves with you, we designed the hooded, insulated Stretch Mountain Jacket, in a stretch-nylon blend and insulated with 100% Thermore® Ecodown®, 100% recycled polyester made from recycled water bottles, about 10 per garment. Full-length zip-closure front with concealed snap-closure storm placket, two upper vertical concealed zip-closure welt pockets, two lower flap-closure welt pockets and an internal zip-closure security pocket. A full-coverage hood with drawcord adjustments adds extra protection. Finished with internal drawcord adjustments at the bottom hem and rib-knit storm cuffs that block cold. This jacket is available in our regular fit, a trimmer fit with minimal excess fabric.
- Shell fabric content: 86% nylon, 14% elastane (spandex), stretch-blend
- Lining content: 96% polyester, 4% elastane
- Insulation: 100% Thermore® Ecodown®, 100% recycled polyester made from recycled water bottles, about 10 per garment
- Full-length zip-closure front with concealed snap-closure storm placket
- Full-coverage hood with drawcord adjustments
- Two upper vertical concealed zip-closure welt pockets
- Two lower flap-closure welt pockets
- Internal zip-closure security pocket
- Internal drawcord adjustments at bottom hem
- Rib-knit storm cuffs block cold
- Care instructions: machine wash cold, delicate; do not tumble dry, do not iron, do not dry clean
- Regular fit