Men's Storm Parka - John Rich & Bros.
In waterproof, windproof, breathable Gore-Tex® fabric, our down-insulated Storm Parka promises unparalleled protection in modern style. Full-length zip-closure front has a button-through storm placket and generous hood with drawcord adjustment at the crown. Two diagonal zip-closure upper pockets, two dual-entry lower cargo patch pockets with button-flap top-entry and zip-closure side-entry, two internal dump pockets, and a small pocket on the left sleeve with logo badge detail on the pocket flap. Reinforcement elbow patches ensure ease of movement and added durability. Finished with rib-knit storm cuffs that hold in heat and internal drawcord waist adjustments. This parka comes in our regular fit, a trimmer fit with minimal excess fabric.
- Fabric content: 100% polyester, Gore-Tex®, windproof, waterproof and breathable
- Lining content: 100% polyamide
- Insulation: 90% grey duck down, 10% feathers
- Full-length zip-closure front with button-through storm placket
- Hood with drawcord adjustment at crown
- Two upper diagonal zip-closure pockets
- Two lower dual-entry cargo patch pockets with button-flap top-entry and zip-closure side-entry
- Two internal dump pockets
- Small patch pocket on left sleeve with logo badge detail on pocket flap
- Reinforcement elbow patches for added durability and ease of movement
- Rib-knit storm cuffs hold in heat
- Internal drawcord adjustments at waist
- Care instructions: machine wash cold, delicate, cool iron; do not tumble dry, do not dry clean
- Regular fit