Men’s South Bay Parka - John Rich & Bros.
Stay warm and dry in any weather with our down-insulated South Bay Parka. Ramar cloth shell is Teflon™ treated making it wind-, rain- and stain-resistant. Generously sized hood is removable and trimmed in detachable coyote fur. Full-length zip-closure front has a chill-blocking button-through storm placket and two button-through hand-warmer pockets, plus internal zip-closure security pocket and an internal dump pocket. Finished with two-piece sleeves for shaping and ease of movement, and rib-knit storm cuffs to block cold drafts and hold in heat. This parka is available in our regular fit, a trimmer fit with minimal excess fabric.
- Fabric content: 60% cotton, 40% nylon Ramar cloth, Teflon™ coated to be wind-, rain- and stain-resistant
- Lining content: 100% polyamide
- Insulation: 90% grey duck down, 10% feathers
- Fur: coyote, detachable
- Full-length zip-closure front with button-through storm placket
- Two lower button-through hand-warmer pockets
- Internal zip-closure security pocket and internal dump pocket
- Detachable zip-off hood with detachable coyote fur ruff and memory shaping wire
- Two-piece sleeves for ease of movement
- Rib-knit storm cuffs to block cold drafts
- Care instructions: machine wash cold, delicate, cool iron, or dry clean professionally; do not tumble dry
- Regular fit