Men's Loro Piana Mountain Down Parka - John Rich & Bros.
Get all of the naturally wonderful properties of wool, treated for extra softness and protection in our Loro Piana Mountain Down Parka. Made from 100% Loro Piana Storm System® Dream Tweed virgin wool, this parka has been treated to be extra wind- and rain-resistant, and it has the look of tweed in fine, super soft wool. The front has a full-length zip-closure, with button-through storm placket with hidden snap near the bottom hem. It’s also got two hand-warmer pockets with waterproof zip-closures, and two lower patch pockets with button-through flaps. Insulated with 90% grey duck down, 10% feathers to keep you warm, internal lining has two dump pockets and waist adjustments. Generously sized hood also features drawcord regulations at collar and crown. Finished with two-piece sleeves for shaping and ease of movement, and wind-blocking storm cuffs. This parka is available in our regular fit, a trimmer fit with minimal excess fabric. Note - backpack is not included with purchase and is sold separately.
- Fabric content: 100% virgin wool, Loro Piana Storm System® Dream Tweed – super soft, wind- and rain-resistant
- Lining content: 100% polyamide
- Insulation: 90% grey duck down, 10% feathers
- Full-length zip-closure front with button-through storm placket with hidden snap near bottom hem
- Two upper hand-warmer pockets with waterproof zip-closures
- Two lower patch pockets with button-through flaps
- Two internal dump pockets
- Internal waist adjustments
- Generously sized hood with drawcord regulations at collar and crown
- Two-piece sleeves for shaping and ease of movement
- Wind-blocking storm cuffs
- Care instructions: remove leather zip puller before cleaning; dry clean professionally, can cool iron
- Center back length: 32 ½″
- Regular fit
- Backpack sold separately.