Men's Loro Piana Mountain Down Jacket - John Rich & Bros.
Cold, wet weather shouldn’t mean sacrificing style. Our Loro Piana Mountain Down Jacket is constructed from Loro Piana Storm System® Dream Tweed, which is water-resistant, windproof, and gives the polished appearance of tweed without being itchy, and insulated with 90% grey duck down, 10% feathers. Front has a waterproof two-way full-length zipper with concealed button-through storm placket and four pockets: zip-closure welt pocket on left chest, small patch pocket with button-through flap on right chest, and two lower patch pockets with button-through flaps. Two internal dump pockets. Finished with internal waist regulation and hood regulation at the collar. This jacket is available in our regular fit, a trimmer fit with minimal excess fabric.
- Shell content: 100% virgin wool, Loro Piana Storm System® Dream Tweed
- Shell is water-resistant and windproof
- Lining content: 100% polyamide
- Insulation: 90% grey duck down, 10% feathers
- Waterproof two-way full-length zip-closure front with concealed button-through storm placket
- Zip-closure left chest welt pocket
- Small patch pocket with button-through flap on right chest
- Two lower patch pockets with button-through flaps
- Two internal dump pockets
- Hood with regulation at collar
- Internal waist regulation
- Care instructions: remove leather zip puller before cleaning; dry clean professionally, can cool iron
- Center back length: 30″
- Regular fit