Men’s Loro Piana Arctic Parka Detachable Fur - John Rich & Bros.
Made from sumptuous Loro Piana wool, the Loro Piana Arctic Parka Detachable Fur is a new take on our iconic, down-filled Arctic Parka, featuring a removable coyote fur ruff around the hood. Front has a traditional full-length zip-closure with button-through closure, two upper hand-warmer pockets, two lower patch cargo pockets and two internal dump pockets. Finished with internal drawcord adjustments at the waist. This parka comes in our regular fit, a trimmer fit with minimal excess fabric.
- Shell fabric content: 93% virgin wool, 7% cashmere
- Lining content: 100% polyamide
- Insulation: 90% grey duck down, 10% feathers
- Fur: coyote
- Full-length zip-closure front with button-through storm placket
- Removable coyote fur trim on hood
- Two upper hand-warmer pockets
- Two lower patch cargo pockets
- Two internal dump pockets
- Internal waist drawcord adjustments
- Care instructions: dry clean professionally, can cool iron
- Regular fit