Men's Loro Piana 3 in 1 Solid Chukker Coat - John Rich & Bros.
Get three great styles in one in the weather-resistant Loro Piana 3-in-1Solid Chukker Coat, with removable insulated vest that can be worn on its own or together with the windproof, water-resistant shell for ultimate warmth. Shell is constructed from Loro Piana Storm System® Dream Tweed, for a clean, handsome finish that’s also functional. Front has a full-length zip-closure with concealed button-through storm placket and hidden snap near the bottom hem and two lower hand-warmer pockets with hidden snap closures. Back has a venting slit at the bottom hem with hidden snap-closure and sleeves feature button-tab cuff adjusters. Removable vest is insulated in 90% down, 10% feathers. This coat comes in our regular fit, a trimmer fit with minimal excess fabric.
- 3-in-1 styling: get 3 styles in one with removable vest that can be worn on its own or separately
- Shell fabric content: 100% virgin wool, Loro Piana Storm System® Dream Tweed
- Shell is water-resistant and windproof
- Removable vest content: 100% polyamide
- Removable vest is insulated
- Insulation: 90% grey duck down, 10% feathers
- Shell has full-length zip-closure front with concealed button-through storm placket and hidden snap near the bottom hem
- Two lower hand-warmer pockets with hidden snap closures
- Back venting slit with hidden snap
- Button-tab cuff adjusters
- Care instructions: remove leather zip puller before cleaning; dry clean professionally, can cool iron
- Center back length: 34 ¾″
- Regular fit