Men’s Gore-Tex Mountain Parka - John Rich & Bros.
The iconic, down-insulated Arctic Parka has been reimagined with performance in mind in our Gore-Tex Mountain Parka. Its Gore-Tex® treated shell is waterproof, windproof and breathable. Full-length zip-closure front has a button-through storm placket, protective high collar and generously-sized hood with logo badge and drawcord adjustments. Two upper zip-closure hand-warmer pockets, two lower patch cargo pockets, and two internal dump pockets. Finished with internal drawcord adjustments at the waist and rib-knit storm cuffs that block cold. This parka is available in our regular fit, a trimmer fit with minimal excess fabric.
- Shell fabric content: 100% polyester, Gore-Tex® treated to be waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Lining content: 100% polyamide
- Insulation: 90% grey duck down, 10% feathers
- Full-length zip-closure front with button-through storm placket and protective high collar
- Generously-sized hood with logo badge and drawcord adjustments
- Two upper zip-closure hand-warmer pockets
- Two lower patch cargo pockets with button-through flap-closures
- Two internal dump pockets
- Internal waist drawcord adjustments
- Rib-knit storm cuffs block cold
- Care instructions: machine wash cold, delicate, cool iron; do not tumble dry, do not dry clean
- Regular fit