Men's Gore-Tex Mountain Parka - John Rich & Bros.
The down-insulated Gore-Tex Mountain Parka is waterproof, windproof and breathable. Two-way full-length zip-closure front has a protective button-through storm placket and hoop-and-loop closure logo throat latch. Attached hood has a hood-extender for added protection from wet weather and drawcord adjustments. Two upper hand-warmer pockets, two lower patch pockets and two internal dump pockets provide plenty of storage. Finished with internal waist drawcord adjustments. This parka comes in our regular fit, a trimmer fit with minimal excess fabric.
- Shell fabric content: 81% polyester, 19% fluorofibre, Gore-Tex® treated to be windproof, waterproof and breathable
- Lining fabric content: 100% polyamide
- Insulation: 90% grey duck down, 10% feathers
- Two-way full-length zip-closure front with button-through storm placket and logo throat latch
- Two upper hand-warmer pockets
- Two lower patch pockets
- Two internal dump pockets
- Hood with hood-extender and drawcord adjustments
- Rib-knit storm cuffs hold in heat
- Internal waist drawcord adjustments
- Regular fit