Men's Gore-Tex Mountain Jacket - John Rich & Bros.
The Gore-Tex® Mountain Jacket was designed to keep out the elements and to do it without bulk. It’s waterproof, windproof and breathable. Utilizing Gore-Tex® Paclite® technology, this jacket packs down small, making it great for travel. It’s got a waterproof full-length two-way zip-closure front with button-through storm flap. The hood is fully lined and has both horizontal and front drawcord adjustments. Generously sized bottom patch pockets with hook and loop closure flaps and side-entry hand-warmer pockets; patch pocket on right chest; concealed water-resistant zip-closure welt pocket on left chest; and internal security pocket with waterproof zipper. The waist and bottom hem feature drawcord adjustments with internal cord locks. Two-piece raglan sleeves for shaping, comfort, and ease of movement, with cuffs that have snap adjustments.
- Fabric content: 100% polyester
- Hood lining: 100% polyamide
- Center back length: 29 ½″
- Gore-Tex® Paclite® technology
- Waterproof two-way full-length zip-closure with button-through placket and zipper guard
- Fully lined hood with horizontal and front drawcord adjustments
- Bottom patch pockets with side-entry hand-warmer pockets and hook and loop closure flaps
- Patch pocket on right chest
- Concealed water-resistant zip-closure welt pocket on left chest
- Internal security pocket with waterproof zip-closure
- Drawcord adjustments at waist and bottom hem with internal cord locks
- Two-piece sleeves for shaping and ease of movement, with cuffs with snap adjustments
- Raglan sleeves for comfort and ease of movement
- Care instructions: machine wash cold, delicate, cool iron; do not tumble dry, do not dry clean