Men’s Gore-Tex Arctic Parka High Collar - John Rich & Bros.
The iconic, down-insulated Arctic Parka is reinvented for performance in the Gore-Tex Arctic Parka High Collar. Its Gore-Tex® treated shell is waterproof, windproof and breathable and uses waterproof zip-closures on all front pockets. Full-length zip-closure front has a button-through storm placket, protective high collar, and hood trimmed in coyote fur. Two upper zip-closure hand-warmer pockets, two lower dual-entry cargo patch pockets with zip-closure side-entry and button-flap top-entry and two internal dump pockets. Finished with internal drawcord adjustments at the waist and rib-knit storm cuffs to block the cold. This parka comes in our regular fit, a trimmer fit with minimal excess fabric.
- Shell fabric content: 100% polyester, Gore-Tex® treated to be waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Lining content: 100% polyamide
- Insulation: 90% grey duck down, 10% feathers
- Fur: coyote
- Full-length zip-closure front with button-through storm placket and protective high collar
- Two upper hand-warmer pockets with waterproof-zip closures
- Two lower dual-entry patch cargo pockets with concealed waterproof-zip closure side-entries and button-flap top-entries
- Two internal dump pockets
- Fur-trimmed hood
- Internal drawcord adjustments at waist
- Rib-knit storm cuffs hold in heat
- Care instructions: machine wash cold, delicate, cool iron; do not tumble dry, do not dry clean
- Regular fit