Men's Bitter Chill Wool Loft Jacket
Here’s cold weather protection that’s warm, waterproof and breathable. Our Bitter Chill Wool Loft Parka has a brushed polyester herringbone outer shell overtopped with rain-resistant nylon front and back yokes. Fully lined with a nylon/polyester blend plainweave. In between, a unique insulation system places channels of blown-in poly Arctic insulation next to the outer shell fabric, with a layer of our proprietary Wool Loft Insulation, a wool/polyester blend batting, next to the lining fabric. Full length center front zipper is protected by a button-over storm flap. Chest-level hand warmer pockets; button flap lower pockets; top entry internal pocket. Attached hood has an adjustable draw cord. Rib-knit storm cuffs keep cold drafts at bay. Imported.
- Shell #1: 100% polyester, waterproof, breathable peached mélange herringbone, 7.25 oz.
- Shell #2: 100% nylon dobby, 4.5 oz.
- Body lining: 67% nylon, 33% polyester plainweave, 2.5 oz.
- Insulation: 100% polyester Arctic Air insulation, 280 gm, combined with 60% wool, 40% polyester Wool Loft insulation, 80 gm
- Center back length: 32″
- 5k/5k shell fabric
- Bluesign approved shell and liner fabric
- Raglan sleeves
- Center front zipper closure with button-over storm flap
- 3 piece attached hood with adjustable drawcord
- Chest handwarmer pockets
- Internal rib knit storm cuff
- Contrast fabric panels
- Internal top entry pocket
- Care instructions: hand or machine wash, cold