Men's Bering Shirt - John Rich & Bros.
Our Bering Shirt Jac is water-resistant, rugged, durable, and looks great. Water-resistant ripstop-constructed exterior is lined and insulated with Thermore® Ecodown® (100% recycled polyester made from recycled water bottles, about 10 per garment) to hold heat in and keep cold out. The front features a full-length two-way zip-closure with a waterproof YKK zipper, leather pull, snap placket, and zipper guard. Shirt style collar with collar band has snaps on the collar band, for those times when you need a little extra protection. Two deep, 7″ chest patch pockets with concealed snap closure, and two concealed zip-closure hand-warmer pockets, plus internal zip-closure security pocket. Adjustable button cuffs and two-piece sleeves for shaping.
- Fabric content: 100% polyamide, water-resistant ripstop constructions
- Lining: 97% polyester, 3% elastane(spandex)
- Insulation: 100% Thermore® Ecodown® (100% recycled polyester made from recycled water bottles, about 10 per garment)
- Center back length: 28″
- Onion-quilted lining
- Waterproof full-length two-way YKK zipper front closure with leather pull, snap placket and zipper guard
- Shirt style collar with collar band with snap closure
- Adjustable button cuffs
- Two-piece sleeves for shaping
- Two deep chest patch pockets, 7″, with concealed snap-flap closure
- Two concealed-zip hand-warmer pockets
- Internal zip-close security pocket
- Single-needle top-stitching details
- Care instructions: machine wash, do not dry clean