Men's Arctic Down Anorak Detachable Fur - John Rich & Bros.
We combined elements of our iconic Arctic Parka with elements of the classic anorak to produce our warm, stylish Arctic Anorak. Made from our 60% cotton, 40% nylon Ramar cloth that’s been Teflon™ treated to be wind-, rain- and stain-resistant, this anorak features coyote fur trim and is down-insulated for ensured warmth. Full-length zip-closure front has a button-through storm placket and lots of pockets: two upper hand-warmer pockets, two lower patch pockets and two internal dump pockets. Finished with rib-knit storm cuffs that hold in heat and block cold. This anorak is available in our regular fit, a trimmer fit with minimal excess fabric.
- Shell fabric content: 60% cotton, 40% nylon, Ramar cloth, Teflon™ treated for wind-, rain- and stain- resistance
- Lining content: 100% polyamide
- Insulation: 80% grey duck down, 20% feathers
- Fur: coyote
- Full-length zip-closure front with button-through storm placket
- Two upper hand-warmer pockets
- Two lower patch pockets
- Two internal dump pockets
- Fur-trimmed hood
- Rib-knit storm cuffs hold in heat
- Care instructions: machine wash cold, delicate, cool iron, or dry clean professionally; do not tumble dry
- Regular fit