Men's Arctic Anorak - John Rich & Bros.
A shorter version of our iconic Arctic Parka, the down-insulated Arctic Anorak is made from the same Teflon treated wind-, rain- and stain-resistant Ramar cloth and has warm coyote fur trim around the hood. Traditional styling details from our Arctic Parka including two-way full-length zip-closure front with button-through storm placket, two upper hand-warmer pockets and two lower patch pockets. Finished with two internal dump pockets and internal waist drawcord adjustments. This parka is available in our regular fit, a trimmer fit with minimal excess fabric.
- Shell fabric content: 60% cotton, 40% nylon, Ramar cloth that's Teflon™ coated to be wind-, rain- and stain-resistant
- Lining fabric content: 100% polyamide
- Insulation: 80% grey duck down, 20% feathers
- Fur: coyote
- Two-way full-length zip-closure front with button-through storm placket
- Two upper hand-warmer pockets
- Two lower patch pockets
- Two internal dump pockets
- Attached hood with coyote fur trim
- Internal waist drawcord adjustments
- Regular fit