Bow Bridge parka
Sale Colors available.
Choose Size and Color to see prices.
The down-insulated, Teflon-coated wind-, stain-, rain- and snow-resistant Bow Bridge parka offers ultimate warmth and clean, timeless style. Its full-length zip-closure front has a concealed closure storm placket and detachable hood with removable fur lining. Two front hand-warmer welt pockets with coil zippers and rib-knit storm cuffs. Finished with internal bottom hem drawcord adjustments and left sleeve logo badge. This parka comes in our regular fit, a trimmer fit with minimal excess fabric. This parka comes in our regular fit that comfortably adapts to your silhouette, without fitting too tightly.
MEDIUM: Warmth & protection you can depend on, for temperatures down to 14°F/-10°C
- Woolrich MEDIUM Outerwear
- Shell fabric content: 60% cotton, 40% polyamide, Teflon coated to be wind-, stain-, rain- and snow-resistant
- Lining fabric content: 100% polyamide
- Insulation: 90% grey duck down, 10% feathers
- Fur: rabbit
- Full-length zip-closure front with concealed-closure storm placket
- Detachable hood with removable fur lining
- Two front hand-warmer welt pockets with coil zippers
- Rib-knit storm cuffs
- Internal bottom hem drawcord adjustments
- Left sleeve logo badge
- Center back length: 35 ½″
- Care instructions: machine wash cold, delicate, cool iron, wash and iron inside out; or dry clean professionally; do not tumble dry; detachable fur
- Regular fit