Two icons collide in our latest collection with Converse.
Converse has taken our Original Buffalo Check™ pattern and quality woolens, and combined them with their classic silhouettes, to create truly unique sneakers for modern urban explorers.
Chuck Taylor All Star High Top
- Woolen fabric upper for warmth
- Medial eyelets enhance airflow
- Rubber outsole for superb traction
Chuck Taylor All Star City Street Hiker
- Thick wool upper helps block out the cold
- Rugged rubber outsole for superb traction and durability
- Padded collar enhances comfort
- Metal D-ring lace loops for secure closure
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.
Shop Converse x Woolrich here.