Our iconic down-insulated, Teflon-coated wind-, stain-, rain- and snow-resistant Arctic Parka now comes in an updated fur-free iteration. Features classic Arctic Parka styling details: full-length zip-closure front with button-through storm placket and logo throat latch, attached hood, two upper hand-warmer welt pockets and two lower button-flap patch pockets. Finished with two internal dump pockets. This parka is available in our regular fit that comfortably adapts to your silhouette, without fitting too tightly.
The model is 188 cm / 6' 2'' ft tall and wears a size L.
HEAVY: Complete protection in demanding cold weather & temperatures down to -4°F/-20°C
- Shell fabric content: 60% cotton, 40% polyamide, Teflon coated to be wind-, stain-, rain- and snow-resistant
- Lining fabric content: 100% polyamide
- Insulation: 90% grey duck down, 10% feathers
- Full-length zip-closure front with button-through storm placket and logo throat latch
- Generously-sized attached hood
- Two upper hand-warmer welt pockets
- Two lower button-flap patch pockets
- Two internal dump pockets
- Care instructions: dry clean professionally; can cool iron inside out
- Regular fit