Our iconic down-insulated, Teflon-coated wind-, stain-, rain- and snow-resistant Arctic Parka now comes in an updated fur-free iteration. Features classic Arctic Parka styling details: full-length zip-closure front with button-through storm placket and logo throat latch, attached hood, two upper hand-warmer welt pockets and two lower button-flap patch pockets. Finished with two internal dump pockets. This parka is available in our regular fit that comfortably adapts to your silhouette, without fitting too tightly. For a roomier fit, order a size up.
The model is 188 cm / 6' 2'' ft tall and wears a size L.
HEAVY: Complete protection in demanding cold weather & temperatures down to -4°F/-20°C
- Shell fabric content: 60% cotton, 40% polyamide, Teflon coated to be wind-, stain-, rain- and snow-resistant
- Lining fabric content: 100% polyamide
- Insulation: 90% grey duck down, 10% feathers
- Full-length zip-closure front with button-through storm placket and logo throat latch
- Generously-sized attached hood
- Two upper hand-warmer welt pockets
- Two lower button-flap patch pockets
- Two internal dump pockets
- Care instructions: dry clean professionally; can cool iron inside out
- Regular fit