Sale Colors available.
Choose Size and Color to see prices.
For warm versatile style that can’t be beat, the down-insulated Arctic Anorak with detachable fur trim is a great choice. Full-length zip-closure front has a button-through storm placket, hood with drawcord adjustments and removable fur trim, two upper hand-warmer pockets and two lower button-flap patch pockets. Internal backpack strap style carry straps make this anorak an easy option that you don’t have to worry about lugging around. Finished with rib-knit storm cuffs and internal bottom hem drawcord adjustments. This anorak is available in our roomy and relaxed comfort fit.
HEAVY: Complete protection in demanding cold weather & temperatures down to -4°F/-20°C
- Shell fabric content: 60% cotton, 40% polyamide
- Lining fabric content: 100% polyamide
- Insulation: 80% grey duck down, 20% feathers
- Natural Fur: coyote, detachable; Imported from Canada
- Full-length zip-closure front with button-through storm placket
- Hood with drawcord adjustments and removable fur trim
- Two upper hand-warmer pockets
- Two lower button-flap patch pockets
- Internal adjustable backpack strap style carry straps
- Rib-knit storm cuffs
- Internal bottom hem drawcord adjustments
- Center back length: 30 ¾″
- Care instructions: machine wash cold, delicate, cool iron, wash and iron inside out; or dry clean professionally; do not tumble dry; detachable fur
- Comfort fit